We are one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing a number of Toyota dealerships across the region. Unlike most large groups and PLCs, we put people first and have a track record of consistently supporting and developing our teams. We believe that if you build people, your people will build the business.
About this role
We have an excellent opportunity for a friendly and ambitious person to join our Sheffield team as a Bodyshop Assistant Manager. As a Bodyshop Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To lead and motivate the bodyshop team to deliver department performance
- Ensure work quality meets and exceeds desired level
- Day to day management and performance of bodyshop
You will also need to have the following key skills:
- To be part of our team, you will need to care about our business, our customers, our brand and your colleagues
- You will want to develop your career and will be committed to ongoing training and development
- You will have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points
- You will also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years
- ATA VDA qualification preferred
As a Bodyshop Assistant Manager you will enjoy a very competitive salary (depending on track record experience), realistic bonus scheme, generous holiday entitlement and much more. Similarly, your career potential is also uncapped - last year over 80% of all management appointments within our group came from internal promotions. We'd like you to share in this success.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our Bodyshop Team at Sheffield then you can apply by clicking on the 'Contact Us' button or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org