We are one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing a number of franchises across the region. Unlike most large groups and PLCs, we put people first and have a track record of consitently supporting and developing our teams. We believe that if you build people, your people will build the business.
About this role
We have an excellent opportunity for a friendly and ambitious person to join our Sheffield team as a Bodyshop VDA Estimator. As a Bodyshop Estimator you will be responsible for the following:
- Appraisal and assessment of damaged vehicles to reinstate a vehicle to pre-accident condition
- Generation of correct repair methodology
- Generation of repair estimate using a designated estimating system
- Negotiation of repair estimate with insurance companies and representatives
- To be a part of our team you will need to care about our business, our customers, our brand and your colleagues
- You will want to develop to career and will be committed to ongoing training and development
- You will have a full driving license valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points
- You will also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years
This role covers an average 5.5 days per week, including weekends by team rota. A flexible approach is needed in order to meet customer needs.
- Working hours - 40
- Location - Toyota Sheffield
- Salary - Competitive
- Benefits - Generous holiday entitlement, competitive pay, staff benefits, child care vouchers