Here at Burrows Motor Company, we're proud to represent Fiat, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Toyota and Abarth. We are a company that is constantly looking to expand and that means taking on the best, most talented local people. Whether it's our Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield site, our staff are among the friendliest and most focused in the area. Although positions are often quite limited, we always welcome applications from dynamic, enthusiastic people looking to become part of the Burrows family. If you think this sounds like you, feel free to contact us directly.
About this role
Working in a very busy team, this role involves dealing directly with customers on a day to day basis. You will often need to multi-task and prioritise in order to meet customer needs, while also be able to present a confident and knowledgeable appearance to the customer at all times.This role is part of the aftersales parts team. The purpose is to provide parts to internal and external customers though various sales channels , while ensuring individual and business objectives are achieved and company stocking policies are adhered too.
- Working hours - 40
- Location - Toyota Sheffield
- Salary - competitive
- Benefits - Generous holiday entitlement, competitive salary and bonus structure, Cycle to work scheme, pension, child care vouchers
- Closing date - 28/02/2018
- To build effect rapport with customers, and to effectively establish their parts requirement needs.
- To provide effective advice to meet customer needs, whilst adhering to Burrows, and manufacturer, requirements.
- To effectively look up parts using manufacturers systems to identify correct part number information
- To correctly handle incoming aftersales parts enquiries, providing good quality service and advice
- To work with the After Sales Manager assisting day to day tasks in department .
- To ensure complete customer satisfaction through the provision of high quality service and advice
- To ensure company stocking targets are achieved with regards to current and overage stock.
- Core stock is ordered daily and correctly maintained
- To ensure all parts are returned where necessary to the manufacturer in a timely accountable manner
- To ensure the parts department is kept clean and tidy and parts are correctly located
Key Success Indicators
- To correctly identify correct parts information
- Achievement of team targets
- Achievement of stocking targets
- Ensure company parts policies are followed
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Saturdays as required
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Parts Team at Toyota Sheffield then you can apply by emailing your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org